January 5, 2020
January 12, 2020
January 19, 2020
January 26, 2020
Memorization Tips (from Piercing Word’s bookmark www.piercingword.org)
- Choose a passage.
- Set a deadline and memorization schedule.
- Find an accountability partner.
- Use all three learning styles: See it. Say it. Do it!
- Never memorize silently!
- Sit up straight or stand.
- Have fun!
- Record it and listen to it.
- Write it down.
- Create hand motions.
- Act it out.
- Say it in different voices and accents.
- Sing it to a familiar tune.
- Create word pictures or acrostics.
- Review every day.
- Recite it to your family, small group, or church!
Click here for more help with memorization why and how.
Here is a link to an article on memorizing whole books of the Bible.